Park Enterprises has five excellent computer programs available to assist you and your tennis teams.
Our programs are compatible with all computers running Windows 7 and previous versions. The only system requirement is that there be 10 megs of free hard drive space available for successful installation.
- The “Tennis Statistics” program will track statistics for an unlimited number of teams.
- There are statistics for up to 32 players in up to 40 different team matches for each team.
- Team match information includes: dual match or multi-school match, name, date and site of match, miscellaneous section for anything you want to include ( i.e. conference match, etc.), the team result (win/lose/tournament placing), and the applicable team scoring.
- Individual statistics tracked include: playing level (#l singles, etc.) of each match; if doubles, the name of partner; match result (win/loss); varsity/non-varsity match; name and school of opponent, and the scoring set by set of each match.
- Won/loss records tabulated include varsity matches only, non-varsity matches only, singles matches only, doubles matches only, and the total composite won/loss record of all of the above for both individual players and the team as a whole.
- Printed reports available are (1) single team match summary including all individuals who played; (2) season-to-date team match summary of all team matches or just certain selected ones that you choose (conference only, etc); (3) any individual player's match-by-match summary and totals; and (4) one, some, or all of any individual player's statistics, meet by meet.
- This program has the ability to save reports in “HTML” format, which then may be posted to your website or emailed to the media.
Windows Input Screen
Single Match, Season to Date, One Player: Match-by-Match
TENNIS PRACTICE PLANNER:
Printout Samples: Practice Plan
- If you hand-write your tennis practice plans, you'll love this software.
- It is best described as a glorified word processor except drills and activities only need to be input once instead of re-typing them daily.
- It is menu-driven so it's easy to use.
- Full editing capability of all drill files and practice planning is included.
- The Tennis Practice Planner program has 16 different drill file categories such as serving drills, stroke drills, situation drills, warm-up activities, conditioning, etc. built right into the software.
- There are up to 18 drills in each category that you input using your own personal drill names.
- To plan a practice, you simply input day, date, and practice starting time, then select your practice activities from menus of the drill files and enter the drill period length.
- The running clock time is kept automatically.
- There is an option to type in any coach’s notes for any drill period.
- The squad may be split into small groups (up to 10) for any practice period with different drills assigned to each group.
- Final product is a neat and concise practice plan suitable for bulletin boards, copying, and filing (good for liability protection).
- There is storage and recall for up to 80 different practice plans per season.