Back to Soccer Software
Park Enterprises has five excellent computer programs available to assist you and your soccer teams.
Our programs are compatible with all computers running Windows 7 and previous versions. The only system requirement is that there be 10 megs of free hard drive space available for successful installation.
Windows Input Screen ·
- The “Soccer Statistics” program keeps individual stats for each player in every game through out the season.
- Your season-to-date individual and team totals are available anytime.
- It is menu-driven and thus is easy to use.
- The capacity is for an unlimited number of teams.
- Windows version may have up to 40 players per team in up to 80 games per season.
- There are 4 user-programmable statistics so you can customize the stats to fit your particular situation and needs.
- An error correction routine for typing mistakes is included. The statistics kept are playing time, shots at goal, shots on goal, accuracy %, goals scored, goal/game average, assists, points (goals may be 1 or 2 points., your choice), penalty kicks (attempts/good/%), corner kicks (attempts/good/%), fouls, yellow & red cards, plus the FOUR user-programmable statistical categories (checks, tackles, etc.).
- Special goalie statistics include shots faced, goals allowed, goal %, goals/game average, saves, penalty kicks faced, penalty kick goals allowed, and penalty kick percentage.
- Season statistics may include all games played to date or just certain selected ones (conference only, etc.).
- Season printout includes all individual and team totals as well as games played and games started for each player, the team's won/loss record, plus period and game scoring averages for both you and your opponent.
- Printouts of game-by-game stats for individual players are also available as well as a printout of your game scores to date.
- Season statistics may include all games played to date or just certain selected ones (district only, conference only, etc.).
SOCCER PRACTICE PLANNER:
Windows Input Screen ·
- If you hand-write your soccer practice plans, you'll love this software.
- It is best described as a glorified word processor except drills and activities only need to be input once instead of re-typing them daily.
- It is menu-driven so it's easy to use.
- Full editing capability of all drill files and practice planning is included.
- The Soccer Practice Planner program has 16 different drill file categories such as shooting, passing, dribbling, warm-up activities, team activities, conditioning, and more. built right into the software.
- There are up to 18 drills in each category that you input using your own personal drill names.
- To plan a practice, you simply input day, date, and practice starting time, then select your practice activities from menus of the drill files and enter the drill period length.
- The running clock time is kept automatically.
- There is an option to type in any coach’s notes for any drill period.
- The squad may be split into small groups (up to 10) for any practice period with different drills assigned to each group.
- Final product is a neat and concise practice plan suitable for bulletin boards, copying, and filing (good for liability protection).
- There is storage and recall for up to 80 different practice plans per season.
© 1998 - 2013 Park Enterprises. All rights reserved.