"I have been using the Park Enterprises Ice Hockey Statistics program for 10 years. It is very user friendly and includes all the stats I care to track including 4
user-programmable stats for players and goalies. If there is a better product out there, I haven't seen it."
Carl Davis, Hockey Coach - Wayzata High School, Plymouth, Minnesota
Park Enterprises has five excellent computer programs available to assist you and your hockey teams.
Our programs are compatible with all computers running Windows 7 and previous versions. The only system requirement is that there be 10 megs of free hard drive space available for successful installation.
HOCKEY STATISTICS: |
Windows Input Screen
- The “Hockey Statistics” software keeps individual stats for each player in every game through out the season.
- Your season-to-date individual and team statistical totals are available anytime.
- It is menu-driven so it is easy to use.
- This software will do stats for an unlimited number of teams and seasons.
- For each team, there may be up to 40 athletes in up to 80 games per season.
- Statistics tracked are shots at goal, shots on goal, accuracy %, goals scored, goal/game average, assists, points scored, +/- differential, power play goals, short-handed goals, game winning goals, playing time, games started, face-offs (att/won), face-off %, bad passes, lost pucks, off sides, interceptions, body checks, number of penalties, and penalty minutes.
- Special goalie statistics include shots faced, goals allowed, goal %, goals/game average, saves, save %, shut-outs, penalty shots faced, penalty shot goals allowed, and penalty shot percentage.
- All the percentages, the +/- differential, and all averages are calculated automatically by the program.
- Season statistics may include all games played to date or just certain selected ones (district only, conference only,
- Season stats printout has all individual and team totals as well as games played and games started for each player, the team's won/loss record, plus period and game scoring averages for both you and your opponent.
- Printouts of game-by-game stats for individual players are also available as well as a printout of your game scores to date.
- This program has the ability to save reports in “HTML” format, which may be posted directly to your website or emailed to the media.
HOCKEY PRACTICE PLANNER:
Windows Input Screen
- If you hand-write your hockey practice plans, you'll love this software.
- It is best described as a glorified word processor except drills and activities only need to be input once instead of re-typing them daily. It is menu-driven so it's easy to use.
- Full editing capability of all drill files and practice planning is included.
- The Hockey Practice Planner program has 16 different drill file categories such as warm-up activities, shooting, skating, passing, team activities, and more built right into the software.
- There are up to 18 drills in each category that you input
using your own personal drill names.
- To plan a practice, you simply input day, date, and practice starting time, then select your practice activities from menus of the drill files and enter the drill period length.
- The running clock time is kept automatically.
- There is an option to type in any coach’s notes for any drill period.
- The squad may be split into small groups (up to 10) for any practice period with different drills assigned to each group.
- Final product is a neat and concise practice plan suitable for bulletin boards, copying, and filing (good for liability protection).
- There is storage and recall for up to 80 different practice plans per season.